Sunday, July 11, 2004

introducing...

due to insistently encroaching ads of scantily clad women flashing their underweared asses on the screen and squeezing out my waxing-poetic words on my old blog (tabbyineritrea.easyjournal.com), i have decided to create a new blog. which, this here is. due to disproportionate feelings of loyalty which have plagued me through most of my life, and probably relating somewhat to my neurotic disorder which was self-diagnosed in eritrea with the help of a guardian weekly article, i will probably linger back to my old blog and stare with tear-stained eyes and conflicted hearts, wondering why i left and if i should go back.

introducing jaago.blogspot.com, which will be pretty much the same in content as my old blog, from what i can tell, but minus the expanding gratuitous ads. "jaago" is urdu for wake up. it was some kind of marxist desi rallying cry back in the day. it resonates with me. jaago. wake up yall.

3 Comments:

At 8:22 AM, Blogger silky said...

hey you're not in eritrea! liar. and you got a new blog and you dont even tell me! see if i come to dallas now.

ps. i like the map

 
At 12:56 AM, Blogger tabby said...

shit, how did you find out about the new blog? it was supposed to be top secret for now....did zafar tell you?....oh wait, nevermind....i just saw he's got it linked to his blog...

 
At 6:49 AM, Blogger zfr. said...

hahahahahah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home